All price match requests must adhere to the following
- The retailer must be an online website with the ability to purchase the product.
- Price comparisons must include the total price (product price +
- The lower priced product must be identical to our product and must
be in stock.
- The lower priced product must be carried by the retailer regularly,
and cannot be discontinued, imperfect, or one of a kind.
- The lower priced product cannot be from an auction site such as Ebay, Yahoo..etc
- The lower priced product cannot be a sale item, or an order already placed.
- The lower priced product does not apply when you use coupons,
promotional offers, or product-bundle pricing on the order.
- The retailer must be a legitimate company. The
company must have a physical address on their website.